Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Milebdenum coated shells?

Milebdenum coated shells?

Not sure on the spelling, sorry. I've heard these are very good at reducing fowling in the barrel as well as increasing muzzle velocity. Anyone know more about this?

reloads

i dont know but check www.midway.com they have the most stuff

Marvin, molydinum disulfide, or as it is usually refered to as molly, is a metal applied in a wax base to bullets. It reduces friction between the barrel and the bullet. As a result all other things being equal velocity drops, but barrel copper fowling is reduced. With this slicker bullet , however, you can add powder if there is room in the case, and recover the lost verocity and sometimes even more and not get into pressure problems. It is possable to coat your own bullets or buy them already coated. Neck tension needs to be slightly greater or they will move under recoil in a magazine. It takes about 10-20 rounds of molly coated bullets to properly coat the barrel and have groups settle down and velocity stabalise. Molly does attract moisture somewhat so you have to be careful about rust. Molly is harder to clean than copper but there are ways to do it. Molly is popular with high power shooters who fire 80 + rounds in a match with no oportunity to clean the barrel. Benchrest shooters have gone away from it and hunting bullets as well.

Good to know, thanks boltman. I've heard about people doing it, but that was the extent of it.

I assume we're talking about the "hardcoated" bullets. While they DO offer some benefits,I and others I know,tried them and quit using them for simple reason that it builds up after extensive shooting and is too hard to clean (harder than copper imo).

My very limited experience with molly is that it is very hard to remove, but most shooters who use it don't clean nearly as often. I have heard Kroil is the best way to get rid of the stuff. I don't use it any more so others may have better meathods they use.

We've found out brake parts cleaner and/or synthetic penetrating oil workd good to remove moly buildup.

Yall need to boot this guy typing in chinese or japanese cause nobody understands him anyway. This is the 2nd post in a row I've noticed this way. I thought this is an american speaking forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lyjg0414 View Post
    北京高乐遮阳有限公司 ,是以生产广告伞为主,多元化经营的大型制伞企业,企业产品涉及太阳伞遮阳蓬、促销展台及户外休闲用品。主导产品 高乐 牌广告遮阳伞,连续十年被中国消费者基金会评为消费者信赖的知名品牌,并被北京市质量技术监督局授予 技术监督 12365 理事单位, AAA 级信用等级企业; 拥有国家注册的高乐牌商标。 高乐产品的质量和技术工艺在全国制伞行业中处于领先地位,在国内外市场享有很高的声誉。 经过十多年的迅速发展,高乐的员工已增至 200多人,现已成为国内户外用品的最大供应商 ,在造型设计、技术工艺、面料、包装等方面都有了较大的创新和突破,已经达到国际先进水平 。 在国内高乐拥有强大的客户群体,同国内外许多知名大企业都有长期的合作,如:可口可乐,百事可乐、伊利、雀 巢、麦当劳、朝日啤酒、和露雪等;高乐牌广告遮阳伞在 国内市场占有率连续 10 年保持 50 %左右。 公司以 优质铸品牌,诚信搂天下 为经营宗旨,积极创新,提高品牌,增强优势,推动了国内广告伞工艺和广告伞文化的发展。目前,公司在品牌、 质量、技术、市场、规模和效益等方面拥有了相当稳定的实力优势,成为我国广告伞制作行业的龙头企业和优秀代 表。

these same people are signing up 5 or more users per day and I am banning them as fast as I can.

We've got everything turned on that we can to deter them but they are manually signing up and manually verifying their email addresses and manually posting their spam.

I don't know what to do other than just keep deleting them as they come in and I see them.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I'll try to keep a better eye on things.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Hunting and Fishing...what else is there?

Thanks for the support!!!!! It's refreshing to belong to a forum where yall actually care about the members.